Our Payment Methods: How To Buy From LuxuryTastic
Currency We Use
All the products listed on our website are in US Dollar (USD $), although in the future we aim to accept alternative currencies.
Shopping in LuxuryTastic is completely safe, since you’ll be submitting your order form on our website that’s SSL-enabled. Our website has its own encryption software to ensure your data & information is always safe.
We are secured by VeriSign SSL which means your information is always secured with 128 bit encryption. VeriSign is the world’s leading Security Certificate provider. Our banking payment processor is also secured with 128 bit SSL encryption to further ensure that shopping at Luxurytastic is just as safe as shopping in any retail stores.
You can always tell that a site has a secure SSL certificate by looking at the website’s address to make sure that it starts with “https” instead of “http,” and by checking for a “closed padlock” icon in the top navigation bar. You’ll see both when you order from LuxuryTastic.
- Debit/Credit Cards: We accept the following major credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard.
- Western Union: Western Union payments will get 10% discount + free shipping.
If you’re using Debit/Credit Card; here’s one important thing to know, however:
After you’ve submitted your order and we’ve confirmed that your order is in stock, you’ll be given a link to our credit card processor (completely secured with SSL-encryption) to make the payment with an invoice for ‘Graphic Design Job’. Here’s why.
Credit card payment processor companies do not accept merchants who sell replica products (Trademark infringement items). This is because brand name companies (e.g. Louis Vuitton, Chanel etc.) will sue them and fine them for processing payments for replica products. For that reason, banks won’t approve credit card merchant accounts for any company selling replica merchandise, even if the products are as high-quality as ours.
That’s the reason why we have to process credit/debit card payments on our credit card processor with an invoice that is not about replica/trademark-infringement products. We can assure you that it’s 100% safe for you to place your order this way and the transaction will go through seamlessly.
We do this simply for the convenience of our many customers who want to buy from LuxuryTastic with their credit or debit card; you’ll find that no seller of replica goods is able to sell via credit card on their own site, for the same reason.
Western Union – How to pay with Western Union?
You will get 10% off + free shipping by paying with Western Union. The discount and free shipping will be applied in your Western Union payment invoice.
- Choose the products that you want to order
- Upon checkout, we will apply the 10% discount off + free shipping
- Check your email for our Western Union payment details
- You can go to your nearest local Western Union outlet to make payment, or pay online through their website with your credit card or bank account – https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money.html , or use Western Union’s mobile app to transfer easily and save on fees.
- Western Union agent locations exist within many stores (e.g. Walmart, Walgreens etc.) as well as stand alone locations.
How you can save on Western Union transfer fees:
- Download the Western Union Mobile App – https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/mobile-app.html
- Create an account and login
- Pick how much money you are sending and which country are you sending to
- Choose “Cash Pickup” for ‘how the receiver is going to receive money’
- Choose “Pay in store / Pay in cash” for ‘how would you like to pay’ (You’ll be able to use your debit cards too at the Western Union outlets)
- After that, enter the Western Union transfer details that we’ve emailed to you; Receiver’s first name, last name and country is all you need.
- Review, confirm the info and complete the transaction on the app.
- WU app will provide the participating location where you can give your phone number and complete the transaction by paying in cash. Total amount would be given already to you in the app.
- Make sure you check the participating Western Union locations in the app as it will give you all nearby locations of Western Union outlets.
- Call before going to a WU location and ask about completing the transaction you started on the mobile app just to make sure that they participate in the “Western Union mobile app $5 fee promotion”, as not all WU outlets participate in the promotion.
- Mostly all Giant, Safeway and Walgreen locations participate in the “WU Mobile app pay-in-cash $5 fee promotion”.
We look forward to having you join our satisfied client family.
Please contact customer service if you have any other enquiries.